Business Continuity Audit subscription includes and allows organisations to:
– Unlimited number of Audits
– Month by month subscription
– Self-Paced Audit
– Over 350 questions
– Includes 3 users
– Audit Report Generation
– Hosted In Microsoft Azure in Australia
– Maintain records of Previous Audits
– Customisable references per company
– Multiple Dashboards
– Part of BC360 Framework
Importance of Business Continuity Audit Subscription
Having a Business Continuity Audit subscription enables organisations to perform multiple audits (during their active subscription) which will bolster their Business continuity management efforts. Business Continuity self-audit will give the organisation an insight into their maturity, provide feedback as to what is working in the plan and what needs improvement. A comprehensive Business Continuity Plan (BCP) audit provides objective feedback that can improve a business continuity plan with actionable changes and updates.
For a successful Business Continuity Plan Audit we need:
- Audit team, consisting of internal staff or external consultants that can be supported by our self-audit tool. If the team members involved are familiar with the business continuity process the results will be more accurate
- Documentation, Business impact analysis, risk assessments and established business continuity/disaster recovery/incident response plans provide integral audit information
- Guidance, Standards and general industry best practices can guide your audit to ensure that all of your bases are covered and your business continuity plan meets all the requirements for your organisation
- Interviews, Conducting interviews with staff familiar with the business continuity process can add significant insights to an audit.
- Actionable results, Once your audit is complete, your findings should provide you with the next steps for improving your business continuity plan an getting ready for your next audit.
BC360 Business Continuity audit enables the organisations to do the following:
- ✓ Generate Final report
- ✓ Subscribe to an audit
- ✓ Conduct an internal audit (by team members)
- ✓ Self-Assessment
- ✓ Managements review of the submitted audit
- ✓ Generate Draft Report
- ✓ Add items to Continuous
In terms of responding to ICT risks, according to LIFARS, the importance of IT audits subscription includes two levels. Firstly to prevent risks: IT audits can help companies identify and prevent risks in the IT systems that support the business. Certainly, it helps companies audit IT systems to avoid possible risks from external compliance.
Secondly an information technology audit, or information systems audit, is an examination of the management controls within an Information technology (IT) infrastructure. However the evaluation of obtained evidence determines if the information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity. Consequently it also provides an indication if they are operating effectively to achieve the organisation’s goals or objectives.
How often do I need to do the ICT Audit?
Most importantly it is recommended and is a best practice to undertake periodic external reviews of ICT. The review should consider efficiency, costs, service levels, risk profile and business alignment. Lastly, these may include a full ICT Audit and Review or specific components of ICT. ICT Audit subscription is offered on a month-by-month or annually term. Regardless of the term of your subscription you can undertake an audit whenever you wish. As a result of that and following our self-audit tool you could do a quarterly audits.