1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement. Such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Business Continuity 360 PTY LTD. www.bc360.com.au, its customers or third parties.
4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases. Together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
1. Business Continuity 360 PTY LTD is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information. Furthermore protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints. Our address is 20 Nalpa, Duncraig, Western Australia, 6023. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
1. When you visit our website:
When you come to our website (www.bc360.com.au). We may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
3. Third party sites:
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Thus links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Business Continuity 360 PTY LTD is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website. Please read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.